- My mother has a Ph.D. in Neuro-Linguistics and will give him a 50% discount on Educational Therapy guaranteed to cure Dyslexia and reduce his heavy reliance on the words jam, badger, and biscuit.
- I have the only 8 year-old on the planet who does spot-on Eddie Izzard impersonations, including the parts in French.
- We’re the same height and weight (which I’m certain reflects poorly on at least one of us) and I’m happy to lend him anything in my closet. If he wears a size 11 women’s shoe – he can borrow them as well.
- I worked at RAND for 15 years and have publications with titles like, Warranties in Weapon System Procurement: An Analysis of Practice and Theory and Linking Weapon System Production Authorization to Test Results which are as ripe for comedic development as Latin declensions and The Church of England.
- I’ve personally read Robert Gilpin’s ,“War and Change in International Politics” twice which covers such vital topics as “Theories of Hegemonic Decline” – a critical addition to any comedic survey of world history. The word “Hegemonic” has been sorely lacking in prior Eddie Izzard performances and is far easier to spell than Dyslexia.
- I have seen a monkey on a branch in France.
- I have all of his routines memorized so that in the event of severe memory loss I can act as a human teleprompter.
- Although I have not run the length of the UK, I did climb Mount Snowdon when I was 8, which has to count for something.
- If I have any more children I plan to name them Jeff, Kev, and Steve, even if they are girls.
- Although I am an admitted foodie and committed food blogger, in deference to Eddie, I plan never to eat Bok Choy again.
The Top 10 Reasons Why Eddie Izzard Should Have Lunch with Me:
Previous post: Dining and Dozing in Ukraine